Spring 2015 Color Report

Monday, February 23, 2015

Hello my lovely readers...

It's been a long time since I wrote on my blog...I have been on a life adventure for the last 7 months and finally have arrived home after travelling to lots of different and beautiful places in the world.

Spring is almost here and for those of you who are not aware of the spring color trend, I have decided to write about all the beautiful colours that could spice up your wardrobe, to decorate your next special event or your home sweet home.

Here are the colors of spring 2015:




According to the executive director of Pantone Color Institute, the colors of spring 2015 are on the cooler and softer side of the color spectrum. The colors are brights, pale pastels and natural like neutrals that remind the  colors of simpler times and create a soothing escape from the everyday business and brings us back to the retro delights, folkloric and floral art.

Aquamarine

Woodbine

Toasted Almond



Scuba Blue



Classic Blue




Strawberry Ice




Marsala



Glacier Gray


Dusk Blue



Treetop



Custard



Sandstone

Tangerine




Lavender Herb

Lucite Green


Titanium


What is your favourite color?

My favourite is Scuba Blue. I have seen this beautiful color in all the places that I have been to in the last 7 months. I will update you on my travel and life adventure on my next blog post. I can't wait to share them with you.

Yours,

Crystal D.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Anonymous4/13/2015

    as a groom I have a question about the color scheme of our wedding? are the colors green coral and cream still fashionable? any suggestions to the groom are much appreciated, thank you Keith V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Keith,

      I apologize for the late reply. Hopefully you get it on time.

      The neutral nude and warm coral combined with bold green are great when mixed, but at the same time they are great on their own as well.

      The colors are just what we see in the nature so if your wedding is an outdoor one then it blends perfectly with the surroundings. If your wedding is indoor then it's a beautiful way to bring the outdoors to indoors.

      Congratulations and good luck! :)
      Let me know if you need inspirational collages, I will be more than happy to help you!

      Delete
  2. I love to wear new and trendy clothes while attending events and I personally admire your fashion show clothes. This coral and cream colored dress looks amazing and suits with any event spaces. Can you please update some more trendy and designer clothes links here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! How fun it is to dress up and go to all your favourite events with your favourite group of people?

      To sum up the summer trend...Effortless bohemian chic clothes with statement accessories. To me it's almost like the new vintage. The classic old vintage pieces with bright and bold colours and prints.

      Please see below the link to 60 pieces to add to your wardrobe.

      http://www.style.com/slideshows/slideshows/trends/fashion/2015/5-may/summer-2015-shopping-guide/slides

      Enjoy your summer! :)

      Delete

CONTACT