Pantone Color Report Fall 2013

Friday, October 04, 2013

Hello my lovely readers!

It's been a while since I wrote a new blog post and I apologize for that. I wanted to take a break from my blog this summer since I went back home. I haven't been to my homeland for almost 3 years and a break from the busy life and social media was definitely needed. I hope your summer was amazing and congratulations for the couples who got married!

Autumn is here and we can feel the changes in temperature already. The leaves change its colour and they fall like they are falling in love with the ground. I hope you are all ready for cozy sweaters, movie nights, cuddling, bonfires, scented candles, pumpkins, teas and hot chocolates.

Lots of couples get married in autumn and they embrace the warm natural colour palette through decor. There are so many fun events that take place in autumn such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, Diwali and etc. Whether you are planning an event this autumn or just simply want to decorate your home for the changing season, here is the Pantone colour report for fall 2013. You may even add these colours to your wardrobe!

The colour palette for this season is a palette of many moods.
Here are all of the beautiful colours to spice up your fall inspirations!



























"Autumn is a second spring, where every leaf is a flower."
- Albert Camus

You Might Also Like

2 comments

CONTACT