Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Today is the first day of spring and the first post of my blog. Spring is my favourite season of the year. I am sure those of you who are getting married this year are looking forward to your very special day that is coming up very soon! This day is very special day to me in many ways. It is also my mother's birthday! So I am very excited to start a new blog and new beginning on day that has so much meanings to my life.

You probably got the idea of what my blog will be about from the title.
Weddings!
You are right! This blog will be mostly about weddings. 
I will be giving advices, tips and tricks and also inspire you in many different ways from DIY tutorials to "themespirations". Thats right! Theme-Inspirations. Whether you are the bride, groom or even bridesmaids or groomsmen, I hope you will learn lots from my blog and all get excited for the day of the wedding instead of stressing out or not knowing how to handle certain situations. 

I, myself, live in Vancouver so I will write about vendors in Vancouver that are in the wedding industry. I hope some of the vendors will help you choose your wedding venue, photographer, videographer, caterer, cake designer, bridal gown, transportation etc.

I will also be posting real couple "love stories". It is very romantic and beautiful to listen to love stories, so I want to post love stories of couples who have been together who have been together for a long time and still get butterflies when they see each other everyday, couples who just got engaged and are excited about their special wedding day or even who recently got married and are looking forward to live this beautiful life together.

There are not many wedding blogs that help people understand about the wedding and event industry and also who wedding planners and event planners are. If are you looking into this industry for career opportunities, I will also give the insight of the industry and what you can expect when you take your first step to become a wedding planner and/or event planner.

Not only, the blog will focus on weddings, but I will also bring you into my eventful life as a wedding and event planner. I will be posting pictures, videos and all kinds of exciting notes related to my personal life as well. 

... Just like spring time, the blog will grow and bloom with time. I hope you all stay along with me on this adventurous trip throughout my blog.
Sending you all bouquet of wishes to celebrate new beginning of your life!

Bonjour nouveau départ!

Yours,

Crystal D.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Anonymous5/01/2013

    Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Welcome to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just inspired me!11/24/2013

    Hi, i just saw your all pictures from Instagram and I really loved your pictures. Now i am here reading your all blog notes ^_^. I will keep follow you from now on.

    Yours,
    One of your MGL fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome fellow Mongolian!
      Thank you so much!
      I will keep publishing more blog posts! :)

      Delete
  4. You just inspired me!11/24/2013

    Btw you're really beautiful girl...

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT